¡Esta propuesta te puede interesar!
En Randstad nos moviliza ayudar a las personas y a las organizaciones a desarrollar todo su potencial. Ese es el compromiso que asumimos como compañía en todo el mundo, un compromiso que nos impulsa a ir más allá para lograr que nuestros clientes y candidatos alcancen el éxito. ¿Cómo lo hacemos?, combinando nuestra pasión por las personas con el poder de la tecnología, creando experiencias más humanas, que nos permitan ser una fuente de inspiración y apoyo para quienes nos eligen. Porque estamos convencidos de que mejores personas hacen mejores empresas.
The Reporting Analyst will be responsible for independently managing small and large scale reporting projects aimed at improving and streamlining business processes, designing reports and analysing data to meet business needs.
Will conduct full lifecycle activities including requirements analysis and design; organize unstructured data and continually improve reporting capabilities; and leverage appropriate business intelligence platforms to deliver standard yet flexible options to internal and external customers in an efficient manner.
- Interpret quantitative and qualitative data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide reports.
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Acquire data from primary and secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and “clean” data, and review trends of bad data to identify problems with data capture, design and architecture.
- Use a high degree of autonomy to work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Create and maintain documentation around data handling activities and customer reporting processes.
- Understand stakeholder requirements to design and build standard reports and dashboards using multiple sources of data for various business processes and provide analytical insights to stakeholders, where appropriate.
- Provide recommendations to leadership and key business stakeholders based on report development requirements.
- Leverage technical skills and background to automate processes where possible and develop bespoke solutions (e.g. macros, scripts, etc.) to solve business problems as they arise.
- Provide data to assist with various Firm initiatives and processes, including FP&A activities, partner compensation, profitability, diversity and inclusion, and other areas of high priority.
- Help design the global reporting taxonomy and ensure that it is clearly communicated along with close governance around its application.
- Bachelor’s degree focusing on Financial Management, Accounting, Data Analytics, Statistics or other related areas.
- Extensive hands-on experience in using SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence, Tableau, Power BI, and other analytics/visualization tools.
- Expert-level skills in Excel including experience in VBA, Data Models (e.g. Power Query, Power Pivot) and BI/BW.
- Hands-on experience with native SAP reporting capabilities.
- Proven ability to influence, interact and consult with senior leaders
- Good organizational and project management skills with the ability to manage competing priorities.
- Fluent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Proactive and motivated approach.